Truworths is a market-leading fashion apparel retailer in South Africa offering internationally inspired clothing and footwear for ladies, men, teenagers and kids across a diversified portfolio of its own exclusive brands.
- As a Trainee Risk Analyst, you have the amazing opportunity for an entry level role with plenty of growth opportunities! Truworths, South Africa's leading retailer is looking for a BBusSci/BSc/Act Sci or Bcom Investment graduate (strong Mathematics/ Statistics) with strong academic record to join our team of Risk Analysts. This opportunity is based at our Head Office in Cape Town.
- Investigating data integrity issues, testing assumptions and validating analytical results
- Analysing strategy changes and determining impact on areas of application and account management strategies
- Presenting ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings and making recommendations for improvements
- Forecasting and monitoring implemented strategies using statistical techniques
- Project managing the implementation of strategy changes into live systems
- Developing predictive models aimed at the optimisation of profit in decision-making
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong ability in analytics, commercial thinking and presenting and communicating information
- Skilled at manipulating and analysing data using SAS, SQL or other data analysis tools for complex modelling purposes or forecasting exposure to predictive analytics processes such as linear regression, decision trees, clustering, scoreboard building
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now