Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing approximately 108,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in more than 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry’s widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
- The Market Research Intern is responsible for playing a central role in the effort to ensure reliable, relevant market information is available to the sales and operations teams.
- This position works to ensure the data quality of the Global Activity Capture (GAC) database, including Oil & Gas concession maps, and economic data.
- Analyzing pricing trends, metrics, activity mix, and services sold (trends) across assigned regions and identifies anomalies at quarterly or monthly reviews.
- Reports to Sales & Commercial Manager to support the decision-making process for the management team.
- This role is primarily responsible for acquiring and analyzing data related to customers within the market and develop comprehensive reports and analytics.
We are looking for people that are willing to learn, intuitive, enjoys working with numbers, and collaborative skills with the below qualifications;
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Geology or any related field of study
- Skilled use of Microsoft Excel
- A recent graduate with not more than one (1) year experience
- Must have completed NYSC
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now