Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Position Summary: Intern, Data Analyst The Intern will work closely with our existing data analysts to provide valuable support in various data-related tasks. Location: The position is based in Palladium’s KeHMIS office, Nairobi.
Reporting And Supervision
- The data analyst intern will report to the Data Demand and Information Use Lead.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of information products, reports, and presentations.
- Collaborating with team members on specific data projects.
- Learning from and contributing to the professional growth of our existing data analysts.
- Support data analysis during evaluations and studies using data from different sources including the DWH.
- Support data mapping (including accurate mapping of facilities and partners), data quality assessments and feedback to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the documentation of data management practices for the DWH indicators.
- Support the development of dashboards including visualization.
- Support product management team to disseminate data and program improvement information products.
- Work closely with Data Analyst & Information Use team members to develop and disseminate information products.
- University education in computing, statistics, or science would be highly regarded.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the same or similar position
- Programming Languages (R/STATA/Python) - Proficient and working knowledge in one or more of these programming languages (R, Python, or STATA) for data gathering, data cleaning, statistical analysis, and data visualization.
- Creative and Analytical Thinking - Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills: confident communicating with people of differing levels of seniority, analytical understanding and from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Strong SQL (especially Teradata) can extract data from large databases using SQL to develop data queries.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel - Efficient with spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now