Juru is a specialist recruitment and IT project delivery company, providing specialised talent and technology agnostic implementation solutions across South Africa. Combining decades of project management experience, backed by leading solution architects, business analysts, developers, systems analysts and quality assurance resources; Juru helps clients across the investment and insurance industries to achieve their business objectives by getting the right talent and delivering IT projects with precision.
As a Senior Finance Business Analyst, you will play a critical role in driving the finance and business analysis initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance, accounting, business analysis, and data analysis, along with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Document requirements and business needs effectively.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify, refine, and clarify business requirements.
- Assist with project requirements planning.
- Apply technical expertise to anticipate and address project needs.
- Document complex business processes and ensure data integrity.
- Conduct impact assessments and provide ad-hoc reporting.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations.
- Execute and implement identified solutions and processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Finance qualification and background.
- Business Analysis Diploma.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and products.
- Proven experience in business analysis and project exposure.
- Strong experience in mapping out complex business processes.
- Exposure to a complex organizational structure at the Group level.
- CA(SA) or CIMA qualification (beneficial).
- Strong understanding of finance business processes.
- Self-starter and independent worker.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on process improvement.
- High cognitive ability to quickly grasp complex financial processes and rules.
- Solid understanding of Finance Business Processes.
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently.
- Analytical thinker who seeks continuous improvement.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex financial processes and products.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now