McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll work in teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants to identify, and oftentimes implement, potential solutions for a specific client problem or challenge. Together, you will help clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
- Over the course of each project, you will gather and analyze information, formulate, and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations. You'll also present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. In some cases, you will be asked to travel to your client site.
When you join McKinsey, you are joining a firm whose culture is distinctive and inclusive. We will accelerate your development as a leader to create positive, enduring change in the world. As a business analyst, you will receive training and coaching on how to better:
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Develop your leadership style, leveraging your own passions, strengths, and personal values
- Undergraduate degree or master’s degree or 1+ years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree; Requirements may vary by country or practice
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s)
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now