Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting is a strategy and consumer intelligence company with strong technical expertise in strategy formulation, research and human capital development. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, we develop strategic solutions for government organisations, non-governmental organisations and leading business enterprises in Africa. We are founded on the principle that companies in Africa experience tough challenges that require practical and realistic solutions, not just reports The firm consists of ethically-driven professionals who strongly believe in integrity and partnership as key ingredients for delivering high-quality results to our clients.
- As part of our commitment to developing world-class talent, we over the past 17 years run an in-house capacity-building program for entry-level analysts - the Analyst Training Program (ATP).
- ATP is a 6-month program that equips participants with the required skills, knowledge, and exposure to become exceptional analysts.
- Known to be a highly selective and rigorous program, selected candidates are usually graduates of public and private universities with diverse educational backgrounds in STEM, Arts, and Business Management.
- The training will incorporate physical and virtual learning, tutorials, practicals, field trips, examinations, and an in-depth study of business cases.
- Upon completion of the ATP, successful candidates will be absorbed as Business Analysts with Ciuci Consulting.
Apply to join our ATP Program if you meet the following criteria:
- A good Undergraduate Degree from a reputable university.
- A relevant post-graduate degree is an added advantage.
- 0 - 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Reasonable research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to relocate to Asaba, Delta State.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now